This Page

has been moved to new address

Meal Planning Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dear Mommy Brain...: Meal Planning Monday

January 17, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Warning: I am completely out of it today.

I suspect it might have something to do with yesterday's tragic loss.

I'll be planning a dryer burial later today.  Good thing we live next to a cemetary. 

Just kidding.  The dumpster is about 4 steps closer.  And I don't want to wait until the gravediggers dig a new hole.  I mean, I'm trying to be considerate of my husband's back.  Because that's the kind of thoughtful wife that I am.

But yesterday was a bit of a debacle because I spent about 9 hours trying to dry 3 loads of laundry.  It was emotionally draining.  The checking.  The waiting.  The hoping.  The disappointment.

So, I cheered myself up with a custard donut and a 32oz Dr. Pepper for breakfast.  Perhaps that's why I'm out of it...?  *Sugar CRASH*

Here's my meal plan for the week.  Improv-style.

Monday:  A Pasta Experiment

Tuesday:  Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans

Wednesday:  Sloppy Joe's, Frozen Veg

Thursday:  Hockey Game- Leftovers or Take-out

Friday:  Clean out the Refridgerator Nite

Total Grocery Spending MTD: $52.64 ($50 bucks for 2 weeks!  Hellz yeah!  Good thing, too...  Because I think that the money saved this month is going towards my dryer's funeral arrangements...  RIP)




Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 9:02 PM , Blogger gone said...

I am following you from Monday hops. Hope you can stop by, follow, and become a loyal reader.
Stay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home