This Page

has been moved to new address

I wasn't going to post today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dear Mommy Brain...: I wasn't going to post today...

March 10, 2011

I wasn't going to post today...

And here's the reason why.  He isn't holding up his end of the deal and I'm kind of brain-dead today.


But doesn't that depth of field make your heart go pitter-patter?  And I actually took this one myself.

3 Comments:

At March 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger The barefoot lifting witch said...

Awesome blog - I'm brain dead most day ;-)
Glad I found your blog!
Following you from Bloggy Moms.
You can find me over at:
http://rominagarciamartyrhood.blogspot.com/

 
At March 10, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

Oh yeah, that shot you got? Totally amazing! I had a DP myself this afternoon. I was hoping it would chase away the all-day-long headache. no dice

 
At March 10, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger I Am Not Superwoman said...

That is a very good picture...very deep and bold. And Dr Pepper, does a body good...lol...I had a 32oz DP today to chase the afternoon blues away. Didn't drink any coffee this morning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home