This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dear Mommy Brain...: Wordless Wednesday

April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Have you ever used Picnik?

It is a fantastic tool for those of us that are photoshop challenged.


And you can do really cool edits like this.
 

Or this.

Or even this.


Or if you're feeling a little wacky...  This.


Not that I would particularly recommend that last one.  Whoo, she's having a bad hair day...


*I was not compensated in any way for this post.  I was just really lacking in words today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 1:08 AM , Anonymous Holly said...

LOL at the last picture! That's just a tad bit scary! :P

 
At April 21, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the 3rd one! Just stopping by and following from the hop. I also wanted to invite you to link up with my Wordless Wednesday hop. http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesdays-adelaide.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home