This Page

has been moved to new address

Apparently I'm a hoarder and didn't even know it.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Dear Mommy Brain...: Apparently I'm a hoarder and didn't even know it.

March 24, 2011

Apparently I'm a hoarder and didn't even know it.

Strange things I found when cleaning out my purse:


•  Business cards from people I haven't spoken to in years

•  Three gift cards with a combined value of less than $5

•  My college ID circa 2002

•  A County library card that expired in 2004

•  Two due bills from 2001 for a store than doesn't exist anymore (do any of you even know what a due bill is??)

and...

•  My dad's Blockbuster card that I borrowed when I was 16!!  Sorry, Dad.  I hope your life wasn't ruined by the fact that you were never able to rent Braveheart.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 24, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Julie K said...

I clean out my purse regularly, so who is the packrat, now? That is what happens when you call your friends mean things :)

 
At March 24, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Posh said...

Funny what we can find in there.

Stopping by via the Thursday Hop to say hi and to follow.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/thursday-friends-2.html

 
At March 24, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Irish Italian Blessings said...

I cringe at the thought of cleaninig out my purse and wont even go near my wallet. I don't know why I can't throw away a gift card with .42 cents on it but I can't! Oh and I totally still have my dad's Blockbuster card too :)

 
At March 25, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

That is a weird bunch of stuff to find.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home